There are many reasons why you might use a fitness professional to help you achieve your goals. In my 25 years in the business, these are the most often cited reasons people have told me they use private lessons. The interesting thing is that your original reasons will likely change to another on this list over the course of training. Meaning the reason you started is not the reason you continue.
So, in no particular order, here they are:
1. If I have an appointment with someone I show up, conversely, I’m very comfortable canceling on myself.
2. I love that I don’t need to become an expert myself. I just show up and do what you tell me.
3. I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t want to waste time or get hurt. So, I hired a
4. I will NEVER push myself as hard as my trainer does.
5. I was bored with my routine and was looking for something new.
Tell us why you use private lessons!